Thursday, April 25, 2013

wanderlusttttttt....

Let me welcome myself to the blog world.... :)

First things first. I'm not good at writing so why still bother writing a blog? I started this blog simply because I want to share all my travel experiences here and abroad. So if you see any grammatical errors in my post guys, my apologies. :D

So what would be my blog like? Well the blog title says it all...

--Pobreng lakwatsera (poor traveler)---

Basically this blog will be about my tipid-budget travel here and abroad. I will be posting my itineraries and the money I spent for each travel. So I hope this blog inspires you to travel and enjoy other places like I do. :)

I don't know where my wanderlust would take me. But I know wherever I will go, I will encounter fascinating experiences  which will be worth sharing in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment